Monday, February 06, 2006

Saleh's back!

I was sitting in the Embassy lobby yesterday morning when I saw Saleh walk in! After I'd shook his hand and welcomed him back, he told me he was feeling fine now, after having spent four days in hospital and then a week off work to rest. He's been told to exercise and avoid fried food, eat lots of chicken and fish etc.
We had a good laugh about my indigestion advice on that fateful day, and I said I'd felt guilty for not reading the signs and insisting he go to hospital.
Elliot & Abigail were very happy when I told them later, and they're looking forward to seeing Saleh on the school run later in the week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi chris, i think u r doing a great job on here about keeping us westerners posted on what u r up to! Elliots blog is also very good but you put more detail and so i understand all about the way u live etc. (lucky people!)
Well i hope to see you all when u come to visit in april!!
Kelly

Chris said...

Hi Kelly, thanks for the comment and for the nice words about the blog - glad you like it.

I'm writing this from our weekend getaway in the Dead Sea - full blog story soon. Elliot says hi and he can't wait to see you all again next month.
Chris

Anonymous said...

Here’s a Broadband Video that will show you how to check availability by postcode, how perform a broadband speed test and where to find broadband forums to answer your questions. There are also offers for Toucan Broadband.

Here is a broadband beginners guide and below are common broad band questions;
>What is Broadband?
>Types of Connections?
>Connection speeds and download limits
>How to compare ISP’s

Unknown said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) +918376918351 Thank you.