Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Bonnie Scotland

As I write, the minibus driver and I are the only two awake as we drive back to Edinburgh. The other fifteen people -
including my three - are snoozing after our daytrip out to visit Stirling Castle and Loch Lomond, both of which were
stunning on such a beautiful sunny day. Actually Elliot may be reading rather than sleeping, it's hard to tell from
where I'm sitting.

I got some great photos today, and will post a few when I get a) time and b) online.

Our last night in Edinburgh tonight, then back down to Langley for Easter with the family.

Oh yes... We saw Cole Porter's High Society at the Edinburgh Playhouse last night. Not the most memorable musical ever
but a very slick and enjoyable production that we all enjoyed, but which was immediately eclipsed by the superb supper
we had after at The Witchery: one of Edinburgh's best restaurants. It was wonderful. I had Smoked Haddock Welsh Rarebit
and it was excellent!

Me thumbs are aching now so I'll sign off and post again from a proper keyboard.

No comments: