Saturday, September 23, 2006

Moving to new Blogger

Blogger is changing. They say they're providing lots of new features and also integrating with Google, the new owners. Right now the new Blogger is in beta and switching is optional, but it's only a matter of time before all Blogger users need to switch to the new system.

Being a bit of an early adopter I've decided to make the switch, so you can expect to see some changes to the blog over the next few days. I guess it's also possible that there'll be some teething troubles for a bit, so bear with me and if you see anything unusual it will probably be either a new Blogger feature I'm playing with (good), or a bug (bad).

I may also give the appearance a bit of a facelift and play around with new templates etc. Once it settles down I'll let you know.

No comments: