Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Lost in Translation

Still having a bit of an identity crisis between my two blogs: this one and Bloody Marvellous! The difficulty comes when I find one of those funny shop signs while out and about in town and snap it with my camera. It is part of life in Riyadh, so it belongs in a "Riyadhcam" entry (and thus here), but it's also something that makes me smile and say, "Bloody Marvellous!", so it also qualifies as "Lost in Translation" (on Bloody Marvellous!). I get confused so it must be even worse for you.

Anyway, I'll leave the L.I.T. files on B.M! for now, in the hope that I get my reader numbers up a bit. For clarification, anything that includes funny Arabic - English translations will go on B.M! under L.I.T., and all other RiyadhCam funnies will go here. There: glad that's been cleared up!

For those of you who are not up to date with all my L.I.T. episodes, here they are. They still make me smile now, sometimes months later, so they're good for a laugh:-

Episode 1
Episode 2 - (You'll have to search this out by yourselves. It's in there somewhere but I can't remember the name)
Episode 3
Special - Lost & Found
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6 - NEW!

No comments: