Thursday, June 07, 2007

Clustrmaps User Of The Month!

You see my little map thing on the right that shows where all you lovely readers live? Well, I found out recently that Clustrmaps offer a "Clustrmaps+" service, which for a modest fee will give me extra features, including the ability to "zoom in" to individual continents. Sounded good, and good value, so I signed up last week. Since then I've been checking it every day but nothing had changed, so I emailed the folks at Clustrmaps -- not to complain, but to politely ask when I could expect to see my new features working.

The nice people there not only responded quickly with an apology (apparently they're upgrading their servers right now and are having a few glitches), but they also refunded my money but kept me as a "plus" customer, and then the next day made me one of their Users Of The Month for providing them with feedback.

I'll let you know once it starts working.

Thankyou Clustrmaps!

No comments: