Monday, September 17, 2007

The End Of The Road

Sunday, September 16 (late)...

We have successfully completed our road trip San Francisco - Yosemite National Park - Mammoth Lakes - Nevada Desert - Cedar City - Zion National Park - Provo. The trip took us three days and was around 1100 miles long.

I'm too tired to cover it in full right now, but wanted at least to let you know we got the end in one piece and had a good time (although BP is $87 poorer: story to come).

We had sparse internet access and rarely any mobile phone signals along the way, so this is the first real chance I've had to post anything. I've got lots of photos and stories to tell, but like I said I don't have the energy tonight.

Tomorrow we start our two days of meetings at the Novell office here in Provo. I will try to post again before we leave.

No comments: