Sunday, September 23, 2007

He Talks!

While in our Provo offices last week I was given the opportunity to give an interview for Novell Open Audio.


The folks at Novell Open Audio keep an eye (or should that be an ear?) out for anything and everything cool going on at Novell that our user community might be interested in, and then they drag in the people responsible and get them to talk about the cool products, technologies, and projects that they're working on.

So, if you're interested in hearing about what I do for a living, or if you're just curious to hear how I sound, click here. The interview is, by its nature, technical and some might say a bit geeky, but I know there are more than a few geeks among my readership, so I expect for every one of you that gives up trying to understand what we're talking about after five minutes there'll be another who sticks with it to the bitter end.

No comments: