Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Busy

As I mentioned a couple of posts ago, this week is pretty busy for me. To begin with I'm quite busy work-wise at the moment -- Yes, it's true... I have been known to do the odd bit of work now and again. On top of that there's leaving stuff to think about. We've set a date for our Garage Sale and this weekend (that's tomorrow since Thursday is our Saturday) we're going to start piling up all our crap excess treasures so that our Filipino maid Gina and I can start pricing things up on Saturday.

We've got to get most of that done tomorrow because on Friday we're going on a desert picnic with other Embassy families. Another "last": our last trip to the desert.

Then Elliot & Abigail arrive on Saturday evening, Sunday morning we're off to Dubai, then when we get back there's going to be a mega-sleepover at our house for E & A and their Riyadh buddies, and so it goes on.

These days I find myself wide awake around 5am; not something I'm used to at all. Must be all the stuff buzzing around in my head.


No comments: