First up, Elliot & Abigail being very studious and doing their homework in the afternoon, right across from me:-
The school day is 0750 - 1430, so they're home by 3.15pm and we make them get straight down to it while their still in studying mode (Ha!). Plus, because of the time difference between here and UK (we're 3 hours ahead in Winter, 2 hours in Summer) they prefer to get their homework done first, then go on the internet later, when there's more chance of their UK pals being on-line on MSN Messenger.
My Birthday Present
Here's what Karen got me for my birthday:-
It's the Logitech MM50 portable speaker system for iPod, and it's brilliant! Here's why:-
- it sounds great
- it feels great - very sturdy but without being too heavy; the front grille is metal
- it has Lithium Ion rechargable batteries, so you can use it anywhere
- when it's plugged in to the power outlet it also charges the iPod
- it comes with a remote control and travel case
- it has an iPod dock connector on the back, so you can even sync your iPod with iTunes without taking it out of the speaker dock!