Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Sick

Uurrrggghhh...

Not been very well the last couple of days. I've had both tonsillitis and sinusitis in the past, but what I have at the moment feels like both together. Blocked and dry sinuses make me want to swallow, but when I do it's really painful.

It's getting better slowly. The flu-like fever I had at the beginning has gone now and I'm glad about that, but the foreign body that seems to have taken up residence in the middle of my head is still irritating the hell out of me, so I'm not really in the mood to blog, or anything else for that matter.

I even ducked out of a poker game last night -- unheard of.

I'm thinking of getting one of those steel poles on wheels that let hospital patients go for walk down the corridor without being disconnected from their saline drip, only mine would be providing intravenous LemSip.

No comments: